Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aussie Way holds awards and high ratings from both Trip Advisor and Booking.com and offers a variety of room types, with singles, doubles, 4 bed dorm rooms and with group rooms available. There are TV rooms, kitchen facilities, tourist information, lockers for your valuables and on street parking available on request.
Students studying English and travelers searching for employment, use Aussie Way Lodge as a base, others use it as an escape from the journey and enjoy the quiet calm atmosphere and the many facilities this House has to offer, while they explore the many Brisbane sites.
Aussie Way Lodge, operating for over 27 years, your “Inner City Escape”.
We do not offer free car-parking in the city council area, however you can park in Cricket Street under the following conditions. You are free to park during the week from 7PM until 7AM, and for up to 2 hours at the same spot during the day. On Saturday and Sunday, you are free to park all day. Please take note that on event-days in Suncorp Stadium you can't park for more than 15 minutes from Midday until 10PM. You can check this on the Suncorp website. Please take in account that your car is your responsibility and that you should check the conditions upon arrival.
We do not allow the use of alcohol on the premises.
All guests are required to give a $20 deposit (in cash) for their key. This is refunded upon check-out at/or before 10 AM, provided you don’t lose your key.
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit-cards prior to arrival.
Please take note that all card transactions incur a 3% surcharge.
Air conditioning is available for hot nights only. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>