Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One month before arrival free cancellation. Within one month the 40% deposit will be kept.
Additional Terms and Conditions
What we provide for groups:
- free, strong and fast WI-FI
- free towels
- free coffee and tea during the day
- luggage storage for late ceck outs
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We will ask a 40% deposit through money tranfer. The deposit is not refoundable in case of cancellation, but it is fully taken into account in case of reduction of number. Despoit must arrive one month before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All of our rooms represent a different life-style, a different culture. Their names speak for themselves:
Japan private double room - room with clear, minimal design;
Africa twinprivate room - giraffe stained wall brings you to Africa
Africa 4 bed female dorm room - shows off the adventurous ambience of Africa;
India 6 bed dorm room - with warm, exotic atmosphare;
Space 4 bed dorm room with private shower- where you can feel like sleeping outside under the stars.
You are very welcome to cook for yourself every day if you are on a tight budget in our large, fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen with a small loft is also our social area, a great place to meet the other travellers.
We also offer three different type of breakfast, a continental breakfast in our kitchen, a nice warm egg breakfast in the café under the hostel and a very local sausage breakfast at the butcher in the building.
If you wish to stay closer to the hostel, but you still would prefer a private space, then choose the Standard 4 Bed Apartment (we call it the ART APARTMENT). This is also a fully equipped flat, but right next to the hostel, in the opposite building suitable for families or group of friends.
Sorry, We cannot aceept credit cards ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>