Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 Hour Cancellation Notice Period Required for all group Bookings.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% Deposit payable in advance to secure booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are situated in a quiet and save part of Durban just 10 minutes away from the City of Durban. Not only is there a lot of nature and culture around to explore, but also a Beach Buggy available to drive you to town, to the beach, waterfalls or simply to few bars and discos to enjoy the nightlife. Durban is one of the biggest cities in South Africa, rich with Indian culture (weird right?!) and has many bars and lots of activities to offer.
A surfing paradise ... for beginners as well as for professionals! As in many places around the coastline in South Africa, the beaches are stunning and the waves simply great for surfing. You can choose between many surfing spots, and diving areas, to swim with sharks, dolphins or simply enjoy the beautiful underwater world through diving trips.
Our Sunset Room consists of a Queen Bed, with Dressing Table and Mirror and views of the Beach, Stadium and City.
Our Watering Hole Room consists of 3 Single Bunk Beds, Hand Crafted and made by ourselves. Each Bed has intertior Curtains for privacy.
Our Tree House Dorm Room consists of 4 Three Quarter Bunk Beds, which sleep 8
Our Village Room :Private twin Room with two single beds, sleeps 2 max
Aweh Africa Backpackers' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or EFT Payment.
Check in and Check out at any time as long as you inform us about the time in advance.
Breakfast not included. Meals are at additional costs.
24 hour Reception, there is always someone on the premises.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>