Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelación gratuita para grupos hasta tres días antes de la llegada al hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Azabache hostel is located less than 100 meters from the Cathedral and in the heart of Santiago de Compostela. It is the last hostel on the French Way of Santiago, and we welcome both pilgrims and travelers in general.
It is a beautiful stone house of three floors with wooden floors with a large skylight on top that floods the entire hostel with light. On the first floor we find the reception of guests, two rooms and one of the bathrooms, as well as information about the city's events and activities, sightseeing, museums ... On the second floor there is another room, another bathroom and On the other side of the floor is the living room that serves as a resting and meeting point for guests with a small library, paintings ... Next to the common area there is another room with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, washing machine and has a glazed gallery with an outside clothesline, laundry and dryer. You can also find complimentary tea and coffee and fruit. On the third floor is the superior room with views of the Cathedral and an outdoor terrace.
-Wifi throughout the hostel
-Infusion of welcome
- Game of sheets and blanket
-Access code for guests 24h entry
- Outdoor and indoor clothes airer
-Living room equipped with utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle.
-Common room for rest and meeting or meeting point for guests
-Small library with books and magazines
-First aid kit
-Tables with key
-Information about the city (what to see, what to do ... and weekly events and activities)
Check-in time : 11:00- 18:00
Check-out time : 11:00.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 48 hours.
Payment accepted on arrival : cash, debit or credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Taxes included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>