Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In front of the property there is a playground for children, and the restaurant also has a new children's area.
In the morning you can enjoy an excellent breakfast buffet with sweet and savory food such. Our breakfast also offers typical products of Camuni and km 0. On request it is possible to have food suitable for particular intolerances.
The restaurant-pizzeria offers typical local dishes and pizzas, prepared with genuine and local ingredients. Also there is the possibility of organizing birthday parties, banquets for ceremonies and much more. B&B Castello offers a service of pedal assisted bicycles.
B&B Castello was named after the ancient fortress which dates back to the XI - XII century, located at 100 meters from us. We are located between the Valle Camonica and the Adamello Park, in the province of Brescia, also it is well placed for ski and winter sports enthusiasts, as it is only 40 km (50 minutes) from the ski area Adamello Sky Ponte di Legno - Tonale and 28.2 km (35 minutes) from the Borno - Monte Altissimo ski area. Cimbergo is within the UNESCO site 94, called 'Valle Camonica rock art', where it is possible to discover the artistic heritage of rock art.
The nearest airport is Bergamo Airport - Orio al Serio 82.6 km.
Room are provided with: free WI-FI connection, a 32 'LED TV, a desk and heating.
Private bathroom includes shower, hairdryer and complimentary products.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WI-FI and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms also have a balcony.
B&B Castello Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 10:30 to 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception: From 7 am to 11 pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>