Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
THE BATHROOM, SHARED BY THE TWO BEDROOMS, has a shower and hairdryer.
Arte povera (plain art) furniture in solid wood treated with beeswax.
Doors and frames in chestnut wood.
Sheets and towels of natural cotton, washed with ecological detergents; Linea Mediterranea bathroom-shower kit made by Fratelli CARLI.
The communal area includes a breakfast room with a cosy sitting room where guests can read books about the history of Cassino (in English, German, French and Italian), and there is a small garden. Continental breakfast with food carefully prepared in accordance with regional laws; biological food on request.
'La Costa' of Cassino was the scene of the bloodiest battle of the Second World War; thousands of soldiers lost their lives here in the bitter winter of 1943-44.
The place is therefore a true cradle of the history of Cassino and its people.
There are historic photographs in the house and we obtained extraordinary and extremely rare documentation about the battle of Cassino - in colour and in black and white -
Never published shots of La Costa, Via Caira, Montemaggio, San Silvestro and other parts of Cassino, during World War II.
Simple and spontaneous testimonies by soldiers who had a personal cine-camera in their rucksack.
They give an original and very modern interpretation of a dramatic page in the history of Cassino, still acutely topical today.
Unpublished pictures of the inauguration of the Cassino-Montecassino trolley line in May 1930 and the inauguration of the Mostra del Lavoro italiano in June 1929 - (Cinecitt Luce Spa)
Affiliated with the TCI (touring club italiano) 2013
-use of garage for motorcycles and bicycles
-use of workshop for motorcycles and bicycles
-shuttle service by fiat panda 4x4 from the railway station to the b&b.
-the following services are available at a charge:
Guided Tours (Cicerone Guide Centre) given by art historians or language graduates authorised to practise the profession by provincial permit; however their outstanding qualities are kindness and courtesy. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>