Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thanks to the strong passion and the warm welcome of the landlords, BB Maison De la Rua, is the best place to enjoy a pleasant stay always with privacy and hospitality.
Our mission is to open our home to all those travelers who are looking for a simple and cozy place to discover all the treasures that Naples can offer.
You will be received in the warmest way typical of a real Neapolitan Family.
Our Home is located in Via Rua Catalana, in an ancient and fascinated quarter, surrounding by many artisan shops famous for hand made objects in plastic, metals and glass.
Via Rua Catalana, is totally decorated with lights and sculptures created by many local artists , one among them, the famous Italian architect, professor and designer Riccardo Dalisi, who brings million of visitors all over the world thanks to his artworks, that you will appreciate directly from our rooms!!
Centrally located, very close to Maschio Angionino and Palazzo Reale, in a comfortable location for visiting Historical Center and Lungomare.
The B&B is distant only 15 minutes walking, from Central Station and Piazza Garibaldi, as well as Circumvesuviana which you can get, to reach Pompei, Ercolando and Sorrento.
With Only 5 minutes walking you can reach Naples Harbor (molo Beverello) and Metro’ del Mare, where you can find many ferry-boats that bring you to Capri, Ischia and the most stunning places of the Peninsula Sorrentina and Amalfitan Coast.
All our rooms are double or Twin (except economy) and are provided of private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and free WiFi. Every bathroom provide a WC, shower, hair dryer, mirror an courtesy set. No child accepted
Breakfast is served from 8:00 0 to 9:30 in a cozy ambient sharing with all other guests. It is the typical continental breakfast with, milk, coffee, juices, cereals, toasted bread, croissants, jams and cookies, served directly by the landlord. It is also available a small but completely furnished kitchen, which you can use any time you need.
BB Maison du la Rua's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
In order to proceed with your reservation we require valid credit card. The remaining amount of the reservation will be preauthorized. In order to pre-authorize the credit card the property may need the CVC code. You will be contacted and have to provide this information within 1 days after your booking has been proceeded online. If the guest didn’t answer over this period, the booking may be cancelled by the property.
CIty tax Euro 2 per person, per day to pay in local .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception Service Available from 07:00 until 20:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>