Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 week before arrival day..
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The name Music stems from the desire to express a tribute to music; this idea reflects also the choice of the internal decorations. Entering Music you will find yourself surrounded by an unusual atmosphere, made through special musical ornamentations. Another distinctive feature of our Bed & Breakfast is the naming of each room with a great music composer of the past.
Our B & B offers to the guests many different types of accommodation, such as single, double or triple rooms, with both private or shared bathroom, which are furnished with elegant furniture and draperies. All the rooms have a balcony and a Sat TV; moreover they are joined by internet Wi-Fi at any time.
Furthermore, in the morning a delicious breakfast can be tasted.
Finally, the 24-hours reception opening, our helpful staff and the luggage storage service will make your stay more pleasant.
Free wi-fi in lobby and in rooms
Free luggage storage
Parking (on request // 10€ per night)
Check-In 13:30, Check out 11:30
Payment by cash, credit card
Cancellation policy: 1 day advance notice
Please note: -Check-In 13:30, Check out 11:30 - ( After the Commission )
Breakfast is not included, cost for breakfast 2 euros. for only mixed dorm
For mixed dorms Minimum age 18 years. Age 40 maximum.
Sheets, towels and linens is not include in the price (1€ per towel and 2€ for sheets ) For mixed dorms
we accept payment by cash and by all major credit cards -Cancellation policy: 1 day advance notice
6. -we accept payment by cash and by all major credit cards
7-Cancellation policy Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time).
8-Please note, that we will make a pre-authorization on your credit card to confirm the reservation. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>