Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations within 3 days before arrival will have apenalty equivalent to one night of the booking + tax; If the guest doesn’t show up there will be a one night charge as well.
Additional Terms and Conditions
*For foreigners the rates does not include taxes (18%IVA). For the tax exception you must show Passport, otherwise you will be charged with tax.
* The cost per additional bed, per night is USD20.00 (subject to room capacity)
*Accommodation rate include complimentary breakfast served from 7:00 am to 9:00 am from Monday to Sunday. There is no discount if you do not have breakfast.
*If you are Checking OUT before 7:00 am, please let us know in order to prepare a lunch box to go.
*Additional services such as transfers, laundry, phone calls & consumption at the B&B will be paid in cash at check out.
*Pets are strictly not allowed.
*Smoking in the room is not allowed as well as any of the facilities due to smoke Peruvian law "LEY_28705", if it's ignored the above exposed, and if any damage occurs (burning), it will have to be paid as a whole without any claim.
• Preferably cash, US Dollars or Soles
• Payment in soles is subject to the exchange rate of B&B Picaflor Tambo.
• Paypal / Cards (with 5% charge)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in one of the most privileged locations of Ollantaytambo, near to some of the most renowned and popular attractions and landmarks of the city. Located in the only living Inca village If your plan is to know the main attractions on the way to Ollantaytambo, we offer private transportation service throughout the Sacred Valley. Templo del Sol archeological site is a 15-minute walk and the main square is a 3-minute walk away.
We have the perfect accommodation. You will find a beautiful accommodation that offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms for couples, friends and families. The six rooms in Picaflor Tambo feature wooden beams and are decorated with local craftsmanship. They have private modern bathrooms with showers, and carved balconies overlooking the historic valley and the ruins of Pinkuylluna Hill.
B&B Picaflor Tambo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hours Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>