Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our apartment is located on the third floor of the building, has two large double bedrooms, with Queen size beds, equipped with spacious wardrobes, desks suitable for PC and laptop, an office chair, central heating, chandeliers, high speed WiFi Internet access, lampshades, clothes hangers, bedside tables , blackout curtains, electronic blinds, mirrors, linens, memory foam pillows, towels and trash bins. Each bedroom is equipped with two different sizes of towels for guests.
The total capacity of Selvarossa’s apartment is 6 guests (4 adults and 2 childrens). The accommodation includes a large kitchen equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals in with maximum comfort. You will have a set of tableware, pots and pans, cutting boards and other useful accessories at your disposal. You can find additional household appliances such as microwave, blender, toaster and a dishwasher.
The bathroom of the structure is fully equipped with the main sanitary facilities necessary for your stay. This includes a toilet, a bidet, a sink with a large cabinet with a mirror and a shower box equipped with a main jet and several hydromassage jets.
Attention please: In order to comply with current health regulations, and to ensure maximum safety and hygiene in our accomodation, we inform our guests that B&B Selvarossa staff is taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the best overnight stay to our customers such as regular sanitization of every rooms (including the commune areas of the building), courtesy kit and disposable products and single-dose breakfast foods. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>