Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
reception at 10:00 to 20:00.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Triskeles B&B is in a perfect position as it is near the famous archaeological sites (Greek Theatre, Roman Amphitheatre, Dionysius Ear, Capuchin Stone Quarries, Tomb of Archimedes etc), the Paolo Orsi Museum, the Santa Lucia Basilica and the Sanctuary of the Tears of the Virgin Mary.
The island of Ortigia is also easy to reach on foot or with the taxi boat service (typical rowing-boat) which leaves from the 'Sbarcadero Santa Lucia' near the B&B. On that boat it is also possible to experience the circumnavigation of Ortygia Island.
By this service you should able to reach the solarium of Ortygia or the circumnavigation of Ortygia Island or the beautiful beach of Syracuse.
The rooms are all spacious and nicely furnished in the traditional Arte Povera style. They all have air-conditioning, television, mini-fridge, private bathroom and hairdryer.
The breakfast consists of a buffet with a broad choice of local products and typical
Advise about arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival.
Check in at 12.00
Check out at 11.00 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>