Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incurs the the first night charge.
Failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the first night charge.
MYR 30 will be charged for an extra bed.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Upon checking in, guests are required to pay MYR 20 deposit which is refundable upon check out if there is no damage done.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our dorms are varied from 8-beds, 6-beds and 4-beds dorms separated for male and female. All dorm rooms are feature air-conditioning, fan, personal reading light and socket plug at each bed. Beside that, we also provide a TV in the lobby, and free WiFi in the public areas.
We offer daily complimentary breakfast and cooking facilities for our guest to prepare their own meals as lunch and dinner are not provided. Not in mood to cook? worry not as our 'home' is just a walking distance from many restaurants and cafes in the area. For safe keeping documents, we provide lockers for our guest to use.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Reception operates from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
2. Check In: 1400 (0200 PM)
3. Check Out: 1200 (1200 noon)
4. Please inform us in advance of your arrival time if you wish to check in earlier or later than this time frame.
5. Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property.
6. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
7. Upon arrival the guest only need to pay extra MYR 20 for deposit (refundable upon check out).
8. Our property is not suitable for infant / children below 5 years old.
9. Teachers / parents / legal guardian needed for child below 18 years old.
10. Taxes not included.
** ** A tourist tax of RM 10 per room (ONLY FOR PRIVATE ROOMS) per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>