Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of No Show half of the price will be defrayed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
B3 BACKPACKERS PARTY HOSTEL is located in the most safe area in Iquique , the Peninsula of Cavancha surrounded by the most papular restaurants and night life. 5 minutes walk from one of the most popular beach in Chile , Playa Cavancha.
At B3 BACKPACKERS PARTY HOSTEL we count with Restaurant and a full Bar that offers $1.000 CLP promotions on mix drinks all night for our guest, all this facilities are located in the first floor of the hostel . We also offer activities every day so our guest get to know each other and interact with one and other . We do BBQ,S every other day and we also offer breakfast free brake-fast included in our rates. B3 BACKPACKERS PARTY HOSTEL also organize all the tours and atractions in the city of Iquique and suburbs , we count with paragliding tour , surf clases , surf rentals , pica oasis , sand board lessons , city tours ,saltpeter Hamberstone , scuba diving , beach days , transfers to the airport , night life , etc. Beside all that you can go out with us and explore the best places in town . It is a most for us to make you fell like you are at home.
Come and live the experience you wont regret it 'B3 BACKPACKERS PARTY HOSTEL'.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in 24/7
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>