Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The alleys are where BC Family Homestay’s is at our best! Alley 9a Trung Yen - Dinh Liet street is perfectly located for travelers seeking authentic Vietnamese culture while having all the modern convenience just a few steps away. Get lost in this massive enclave of urban Vietnamese culture by simply stepping outside our gates or escape from the 24/7 city-bustle of Hanoi old quarter for a peaceful night of sleep. At this house, our common space includes a large common area, Private rooms/ Dorm rooms/ Apartments,a covered balcony,and our main office on the ground floor where guests...
When you are using our services, you helped local people and poor children. we are giving 15% of our profit towards charity projects.
BC Club – a cultural and social organization began from December 25, 2006 to the present. We are working hard together with the community to help disadvantaged children in Vietnam to approach Education, Health and Culture Exchanges with the best quality.
BC Family is a Social Enterprise. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>