Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With its minimalistic and practical design, Buff it offers you the space to meet with other travelers or private corners for you to focus and plan your next destination.
Situated in a multilayered historical neighborhood, Buff is set in one of the main areas of attraction in Tirana. Historical sites, markets, bars, restaurants are all very near by. Buff is located only 850 m from the main Skanderbeg square, 350 m from one of the coolest areas of Pazari i Ri and 14.5 km from Mother Theresa National Airport while the National Museum is just 10 min walk and the National Gallery of Arts only 15 min walk.
The hostel is spread over three floors with a variety of room typologies from the double beaded rooms with balconies to the six bunk bed dorms and a small and comfortable common area, Buff hostel is a quiet place where you can pause and recharge for your next destination. Buff hostel features shared bathrooms, cabin showers and mirrors. Bed linens, towels and personal lockers are included in the price with a deposit. Buff hostel is your best choice.
BUFF Hostel Tirana Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 - 23:00. We do accept check ins after this hour with an extra fee of 2 euros. Please inform us about your expected arrival time.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash only. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
We do accept late check in-s but no 24 hours reception. We do accept check ins after this hour with an extra fee of 2 euros. Please inform us about your expected arrival time.
Air conditioning in private rooms only. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>