Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Private particular house of the french explorer Bougainville, offered by the Emperor Napoléon to the french actress Mademoiselle Mars, this first historical parisian hostel in Paris, with a secured access, a stunning lobby and a cute private court yard, is managed by the 1st non-profit Youth hostelling organization in Paris : to provide a cheap bed, in the best district of the city !
Multilingual staff, modern and comfy bunk beds, free unlimited french breakfast buffet, free city maps, free open space for luggage, free linen changed on the first request at the reception and high-speed wi-fi in all our rooms…
- Open 24/7, you can arrive at any time.
- On the day of arrival, your room will be ready at 2:30 PM (a free luggage room will be at your disposal to keep your luggage if you arrive earlier)
- Payment upon arrival by cash only, all taxes included.
- Cancellation policy: In case of a late cancellation or a no-show, you will be charged for the first night of your stay.
- Usually your hostel is reserved to youth open minded students, teachers, groups and travellers.
- Free breakfast is offered every morning from 7:15 to 9:15
- Free public access storage room for lugage
- No smoking, mostly bunk beds, 1 floor only and no lift, simple and basic facilities to share on each floor (hair dryer, laundry, public kitchen access… soonly. We are working on it)
To provide the cheapest bed on the best location in Paris :
- Towels to buy at the reception for 5 €
- Shower kit to buy at the reception desk for 5 €
- Adaptators, multiplugs, chargers…to buy for 5 €
Nota-bene : choose an all-inclusive bed, you’ll get all these options included. In any case, as the 1st non-profit youth hostelling organization in Paris, we’ll try our best, just encourage, advice or help us to improve your hostel in Paris ! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>