Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Baan Boran is two storeys of three buildings built with golden teak wood in Thai style which is located very close to the Grand Palace and from the evidence, this house belongs to Phraya (in Thai) or lord since 1910 or approximately 100 years, the era of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) of the Chakri Dynasty.
To preserve the styles and the original house, the old structures of two main buildings are still in good condition; thus, almost every details was kept similar the way they were built and minor renovations were maintained such as scrubbing and buffing all wooden parts and painting to the teak plank wood flooring for its delicate beauty and original unique style and make the house strike the attention of all passers-by. The two historic buildings have been individually create its own special atmosphere in the area and combine the daily lives in city with the old traditional calm making personal touch. However, the third building that is nearby the two main houses was in a wrecking condition and had to be demolished some part. After that, it was reconstructed using condensed concrete and steel foundation. The part of new constructed building now has ten fully furnished rooms which surround the original mansions.
We believe that the little things make the difference between an ordinary stay and an extraordinary one. Our philosophy is to provide the best hospitality and service while working on reducing our impact on the community and on the environment.
*** In-Room Amenities ***
Hot and Cold Shower / LCD TV / Satellite local and international TV channels / Individual remote controlled air conditioner / Complimentary bath room amenities / Non-Smoking Room ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>