Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Baan Mai Kradan 'Lifestyle' Hostel is originally an old Thai house built in 1964 or over 50 years old where we completely renovate the old wooden house and resurrect it on 7 October 2017. Today the lifestyle hostel provides its residents with premium co-living accommodation - right at the heart of the city. Baan Mai Kradan Lifestyle Hostel is located in the downtown area of Chiang Rai and is just a few minutes' walks from Saturday Walking Street.
Famous Temples, so-called WAT in Thai, such as Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Ming Muang, Wat Phra Sing, Wat Klang Wiang and city attractions like Free City Tour (main station nearby The King Mengrai the Great Memorial), City Clock Tower (designed by the famous artist Ajarn Chalermchai Kositpipat), Fresh Market are all within walking distance.
-Front Desk 08:00 - 20:00
-Free WiFi, 24 Hour Access
-Free Luggage Lockers
-Living zone i.e. Living room, Pantry
-and Bicycle Service(Rental), Exclusive Package Tour(Extra Fee) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>