Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the land of freaks and hippies, nestled between the beach and the orchard, we are just a stroll away from the original flea market and the birthplace of psychedelic trance - Chapora beach. Take a walk on the wild side!
Watch slow burning sunsets and skies full of stars from the fairy-lit rooftop or start a spontaneous jam session with other like-minded fools in the lounge. Open decks for DJs and instruments for unplugged sessions await. A lot to be done in Chapora, the place is filled with authentic middle eastern, american and indian cuisines and a lot of experimental food. Our chapora street also have rocking bars/pubs that all be a different genre of music and there is live music on the weekends, these bars usually open between 8-10pm and shut between 3-5am. It is difficult in our area to find grocery stores or shops open during the day as they also open late evening preparing for the night crowd. Do visit Darling's bar in chapora street and try out Smoke's sandwiches
Attractions Near By:
1. Arambol/Mandrem Beach
2. Morjim Sea Turtle Hatching Beach
3. Big and Small Vagator Beach
4. Chapora Fort
5. Anjuna Flea Market
6. Anjuna Beach
7. Baga, Calangute & Candolim Beach
8. Fort Aguada
9. Reis Margos Fort
10. Floating Casinos in Panjim
Cool, clean and comfortable dorms (A/C) available. Washrooms fitted with water showers! Power backup is their. There is free and fast WIFI. We have an incredible in-house cook, whipping up the freshest local ingredients every day to give you a taste of India and a taste of home (when the cravings come). Our dorms are 4 bed mixed but according to demand we are flexible to make it a female dorm as well.
We are always open to welcome volunteers of all skill sets to help us manage the hostel and entertain the guests.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am. Extra charges after that
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. UPI is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction: 55+ not allowed
7. No speakers allowed at property. No loud talking or music on mobile after 12am midnight.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets at all.
10. We have a fully running kitchen and cafe. No Outside Food Allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>