Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bababuy Hostel is inspired by the nature and art, Colombia is the first country on birds species, Bababuy is one of the 1.900 species in Colombia and it’s a word that came from the indigenous language to call that bird. Inspired on nature, birds, and our culture we decorated some areas of our hostel.
Bababuy Hostel is in Bogotá, Colombia at 2650 MASL, is located on the neighbourhood Veracruz Fontibon. The Hostel is just 3.1km far from the International Airport El Dorado, 4.0 km away from the Bus Terminal Station of Bogota and 2km from Transmilenio Station El Dorado. Close to the Hostel is easy to take any kind of transportation, we have different malls close to the area if your interest is to buy, but also for the nightlife we are just 10 minutes away from Modelia’s Bar Area, and of course if you want to get in contact with the Local Markets, we have Fontibon Local Market 5 minutes by car from the Hostel. If you are interested to go to la Candelaria, don’t worry is very easy to get there by taxi, bus or private transportation we are just 20 minutes by car far from downtown.
Our beds are made of recycled wood, we worked with recycled pallets to build the main furniture of the hostel, we use rainwater to flush some of our toilets and we use biodegradable products to clean.
Bababuy Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in 24 hrs
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards,efectivo
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception open 24 hrs.
The maximum period of stay is of 15 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>