Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No shows or reductions could entail a 100% cancellation fee without prior notification.
Additional Terms and Conditions
An automatic gate remote deposit will be required if a remote is needed for easy access.
Campsite available and suitable for Overland and tour busses.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Backpackers Connection take care or the budget-conscious travelers offering 6-bedded dormitory rooms with a desk and lockers, as well as rooms with private and shared bathrooms for the more luxurious feel without breaking the bank.
The rooms include a light breakfast spread (cereals, fruit, toast and yogurt), however, hot meals are available from our kitchen at an additional cost.
The premises boast a huge garden with a swimming pool for those who want to take a dip and a braai (BBQ) area. Shared spaces include a spacious TV lounge and a self-catering kitchen outfitted with everything you need.
Backpackers Connection @ JNB Airport - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.or sooner
Late check in accepted by arrangement.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by Card or Cash.
Reception 24 hours.
Non-smoking in the rooms.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>