Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We were voted the #1 Hostel in Australia by Hostelworld guests for the month of August 2012.
During 2018, we were mentioned as one of "The 27 best backpacker hostels in Australia".
PLEASE NOTE: We are an international youth hostel. We can only accept guests with a valid international passport and do not accept guests over the age of 35 in dorm rooms. Unfortunately we have no facilities for guests under the age of 18 years.
•When booking online, please be aware you are booking a bed not a room.
•Please also be aware that multiple guests booking on the one booking may not be staying in the same room.
Backpackers HQ is newly renovated and positioned right in the heart of Sydney's vibrant King's Cross. We're set on tree-lined, cosmopolitan Victoria Street among the cafes and restaurants. We have great views of the CBD and are an easy walk to the city centre.
Our hostel feels like a home away from home. It's clean, secure, comfortable and stylish. Our amazing courtyard, relaxing garden areas and fully equipped stainless steel kitchen are the best in the Cross.
Our free SUPER FAST UNLIMITED WiFi will keep you in touch with your family and friends back home, while our amazing breakfast will keep you full all day. The free breakfast includes the choice of cereals with milk, toast and a large selection of spreads as well as fresh seasonal fruit and teas and coffee served in our atrium courtyard.
Our great location, atmosphere and level of comfort guarantee you a fun, exciting and adventure-filled time in Sydney. So whether you're here to work or play, we offer a quiet, friendly hostel with exciting Sydney at your doorstep.
Our freebies include free use of our exciting new giant chess set, free use of the personal security lockers in each room (large enough for your backpack), free linen and blanket hire.
You can relax any time in our huge, 24 hr TV lounge/library area, complete with cable TV.
We also offer guest laundry, free assistance with job searches and practical advice as well as free maps, tourist info and a great free city walking tour. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>