Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% Advance Payment
Additional Terms and Conditions
100% Advance Payment
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All the dorms are well prepared with clean and fresh linens. With individual lockers, study lights, power sockets.
You can relax in the lobby or the balcony on the swing. You have a library, musical instruments, games at your disposal to engage yourself through the afternoon.
In the evening you can enjoy the view of Nahargarh Fort from the terrace as well.
At BHQ, you can browse through our custom designed ‘City Walks’ which includes, Night Walk, Cycling tours, Pink City Walk, Heritage City Food Walk, Modern City Food Walk.
Apart from that, you can ask the desk for different travel details and services such as itinerary booking/preparing, ticketing.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted with 2.0% additional bank charge.
5. Reception working hours:24*7.
6. Age restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Residents of Jaipur are not permitted to stay at the hostel.
11. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>