Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
(an hour bus ride from JR Nagano station)
Cozy,clean,inexpensive and friendly for all you global travelers.
K's House Hostel chain was voted the BEST HOSTEL CHAIN WORLDWIDE 2010 & 2011 by Hostelworld.com customers !
-About our hostel-
We are a modern hostel and all rooms have TV and air-conditioning for free , individual showers with hot water 24hours a day.
We also offer a fully equipped kitchen for our guests along with internet access, laundry facility(washing machine and dryer), cozy lounge with big screen TV , free movies ,Japanese style tatami lounge.
Hakuba is one of the most popular place in Japan for ski fields ,hiking trails and hot springs(onsen) Our staff speak English and will help you with any travel info.
Note : 3 bed private ensuite room is Japanese style room with tatami matt.
-Some 4-bed dormitory rooms have 5 beds! (prices are the same)
Backpackers Hostel K's House chain
K's House Ito Onsen opened on Aug 2010 in Ito city Izu peninsula.The 100 years old Historical building with communal and private onsen (hot springs) bath.It is too good to be a truth !
K's House Tokyo Oasis (our 2nd branch in Tokyo ).
3 min walk from Asakusa station on Tsukuba Express line,
located in the center of Asakusa area.
K's House Tokyo (Asakusa area, 1min from subway station)
Esay access from the Narita international airport
K's House Mt.Fuji (Kawaguchiko area, Free pick up)
Excellent view of Mt.Fuji 3min walk from the hostel and good base for Mt.Fuji climbers
K's House Kyoto (station area 9min from JR Kyoto station)
One of the most popular travel destination in Japan
K's House Hiroshima (8min walk from JR Hiroshima statoin) easy access to the peace memorial park and downtown area.
Please visit these locations for your travel plans.
Our independent cancellation policy will override on website default policy. Please be cautious before booking.
---December 1st to May 5th---
We require 7 days cancellation or any changes to your reservation prior to your scheduled arrival,
otherwise we will charge you cancellation fee as below.
* 30% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us
about your cancellation or any changes by 7 days before your scheduled arrival.
* 50% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us
about your cancellation or any changes by 4 days before your scheduled arrival.
* 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us
about your cancellation or any changes by 2 days before your scheduled arrival day or in the event of a 'no show'.
*In cases where guests who have booked multiple nights of not show up for their first night and we receive no contact(no-show), the remaining nights will be cancelled and the guest will be charged 100% of the total booking.
---May 6th to November 30th---
We require 72 hours notice of cancellation or any changes to your reservation prior to your scheduled arrival otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below.
* For reservations cancelled BEFORE 23:59 three days before the scheduled check-in date, there will be no cancellation charge.
* For reservations cancelled between 00:00 and 23:59 two days before the scheduled check-in date,the cancellation charge will be 30% of the fee for the first night.
* For reservations cancelled between 00:00 and 23:59 the day before the scheduled check-in date, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the fee for the first night.
* For reservations cancelled after 00:00am on the scheduled check-in date the cancellation charge will be 100% of the fee for the first night. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>