Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 28 days prior to arrival
Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 27 to 14 days prior to arrival.
Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 13 to 7 days prior to arrival.
Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancellations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Sleeping bags or own bedlinen is not allowed.
Please bring your own towels.
A security deposit of 100€ per room is required in cash at arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The bar on the ground floor invites you to a cosy coffee or a fresh beer. The outdoor area and the communal kitchen offer the possibility to get together with other hostel guests.
Due to the current situation, we had to adjust our opening hours, so please let us know your arrival time. If necessary, we can leave your room card for you.
Attention! Parking spaces in Hamburg are very rare. In our neighbourhood there are only residents' parking spaces. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a parking space and advise you to arrive without a car. (You can also get around Hamburg without a car. HVV, DB rental bikes, e-mopeds and e-scooters or MOIA shared taxis will get you from A to B.
Hope to see you soon,
Your team from Backpackers St. Pauli
On the subject of COVID:
From 20.03.2022 the measures will be dropped except for the mask obligation.
Nevertheless, we still offer hand disinfectants and surface disinfectant dispensers in the rooms for more safety. Tests in case of cases and surgical masks are also available in the hostel.
The fully equipped guest kitchen may be used again under consideration of the hygiene measures (hand hygiene, sneezing etiquette, cleaning of used surfaces and materials with the provided disinfectant cleaner).
Please keep your food in the bags provided and label them with your name and date of departure.
If you have respiratory problems or similar symptoms, we regret that we must continue to deny you entry for the safety of our guests and staff.
We would like to point out that our staff are entitled to terminate your stay in the hostel without refund if you do not comply with the measures (mask requirement etc.).
See you soon at Backpackers St. Pauli ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>