Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Backpackers Villa doesn't believe in curfews and weird policies so book your beds for nights you want to sleep on them otherwise our common areas are always open after checkouts and you can even leave your luggage safely with us after checkouts. Backpackers Villa takes cleaning very seriously and our cleaning staff cleans all the dormitories twice a day and all rooms on a daily basis.
Rooms- We have big spacious private rooms on the ground floor and dorms and family rooms on the first floor and all of them have en-suite toilets and showers with additional common toilets on each floor.
TV lounge - A great place to lay down on big comfy pillows and enjoy streaming movies or TV series or read a book.
Rooftop - You can use it to enjoy the morning sun and breakfast to start your day or end your day with evening chai, dinner, and endless conversations.
Kitchen- We have a small kitchen open for guests that can be used to cook basic meals and it is always stocked with basic ingredients.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 10:00.
Reception 08:00 - 20:00 (Please contact us for arrival after the reception hours).
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included.Taxes not included. 1,000-7,500 INR, 12% tax; over 7,500 INR, 18% tax
Breakfast Not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age for dorm rooms.
Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area within the premise.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>