Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel or property will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you’re looking for a Clean, Safe, Sanitised, and family-friendly place to relax and enjoy nature, then BADLADZ Beach and Dive Resort is the place for you.
BADLADZ Beach and Dive Resort, with both a pool and a beach, is a prime destination for recharging your batteries. There’s plenty of space to do what you want. Take a walk on the beach, bask in the sunshine, and swim in the pristine blue water. Lounge around under the palm trees on the lawn in a hammock or on our padded sunchairs.
Terms and conditions:
Check out: 11:00 am
₱500 per hour will be charged after 11:00 am
Another day will be charged after 3:00 pm
Shortened stay – no refund
Late check out: personal items will be removed at 11:00 am unless late check out has been approved in advance.
All rooms, extra persons (₱500) & any balance, must be paid on check-in
Substitutions are not accepted for free or any breakfast promo
Lost or broken key: ₱500
Swimming pool & beach - swim at own risk - no lifeguard on duty
Children under 14 must be accompanied and supervised by parents or adults.
Any glass container broke in the pool = ₱5,000 clean up fee
**food rules **
No cooking in rooms without kitchen = penalty ₱4,000
Rice cookers or cooking appliances found in your room - gas or electric = penalty ₱4,000
Pre-cooked food in pots, plasticware & lechon is not allowed anywhere at badladz beach & dive resort.
Corkage fee = ₱100 per person - outside snacks & drinks consumed by the pool & beach.
Outside foods and drinks are not allowed in the restaurant or bar at BADLADZ Beach & Dive Resort. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>