Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cabo’s major attractions, including the Medano Beach, The Marina area and the Nightclub life are all easily accessible. Whale watching tours, horse back riding, wave runners and other tours and activities can be book with exclusive discounts at reception. If shopping is your thing then we're only a block away from the luxury Avenue and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall.
Why guests love Bajas Cactus Hostel:
Private and shared rooms available
Full equiped kitchen
Complementary Continental Breakfast.
Located in center of the City
Close to all the major tourist attractions
Comfortable yet cheap accommodation
This Youth Hostel has 19 beds over 6 Rooms including double bed private rooms and dorm all with shared facilities. Our bright and colourful common areas and terrace has comfortable seating where you can relax after a busy day on the beach. The hostel also benefits from a full equiped kitchen, wifi and social activities.
This is a busy city centre hostel, however, we are not a 'party hostel' and all ages are very welcome! Hostel is in the heart of downtown, near every shop, bar, restaurant and nightclub; all the fun that you can expect from Cabo is where we are. Medano Beach which is the coolest beach at the city and the mango deck bar (headquarter of the springbreak) is just 10 minutes away walking from the hostel.
Bajas Cactus Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>