Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Jimbaran is very convenient spot for you, to start, stay, and end your Bali journey. We are also close to restaurant and eateries (local & inernational food), places of interest (Uluwatu temple, Jimbaran Fish Market, Museum Pasifika, Water Blow), surfing spots, supermarkets and minimarkets.
We are glad to assist you with 24-hour check in, airport transfer, scooter & car rental, Balinese cultural information & tour, boat transfer to other island. Feel free to ask us all your inquiries, we do out best to help.
We provide good Wifi, comfortable spacious bed with additional space along the bed, black-out curtain for your privacy, individual lamp & international plug on the bed, big locker for your bag pack, free breakfast, good pressure hot shower, safety & security, high standard of cleanliness, functional shared kitchen, 3 common areas, pool with water fountain, nice bathroom (guarantee no queing & dampness).
Our goal is to provide you a great stay...come as a guest, leave as a friend, and come back as a family.
Terms & Conditions
**Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
**Check in from 14:00-23.00
**Check out before 12:00 pm.
**We allow check in 24hours. However, advance notice is required for check in before 14.00 or after 23.00. Please send us a message that your required check in outside the normal check in time.
**We can provide airport pick up at Rp.200,000.
**Curfew until 23:00.
**Age Restriction: We can only accommodate people between 5 years old to 60 years old.
**Smoking is only allowed at the designated smoking area in the hostel.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>