Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bamboo Hostel is located in the Adler, the capital of Olympics 2014. Our hostel delivers great sea sights and stands nearby the transport artery – Novorossiysk (RUS) – Batumi (GEO) highway. Within walking distance of our hostel there is a grocery store, which is a 10-15 minute walk from the mini market. The bus top is located not far away from the hostel, which you can quickly and conveniently drop you to the centre of Adler, and also from the same stop you can get to Krasnaya Polyana, Sochi, the airport and the railway station. Nearby to Bamboo Hostel, there are several cafes and bars for nightlife.
Bamboo Hostel offers fast Wi-Fi and superb room amenities, such as personal lighting, lockers (1$ per day) and round-the-clock access to dining. Every room has its own charm – from authentic Russian hut style to mysterious Oriental room. Provided with eco-friendly materials. Bamboo Hostel also has hi-tech facilities to surf the Internet. We have a cosy lounge area with a big screen, sofas and table soccer and a coffee bar with sweets, perfect for meeting people and making friends.
Amazing extras – as cheap as possible!
• Relax and body aesthetics rooms, including gym, sauna and cedar barrel
• Round trip to world-famous ski resort Krasnaya Polyana
• Coffee bar with sweets
• Security lockers for only 1$ per day
Bamboo Hostel Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10.00 RUB per room per night
Breakfast not included
Breakfast not included ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>