Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nine years down the road allows us to look back and say that with each day guests soon become friends and we never hesitate in going out of our way to make their time with us unforgettable! What helps us stand apart is our staff: cordial and friendly, always ready to help in any way possible.
Our location is unbeatable! In Copacabana, just 3 blocks away from the most famous beach in the city and surrounded by bars, restaurants, ATMs, supermarkets and a subway station. Our hostel is located next to a mountain on a quiet street with 24h security. This way we combine the convenience and excitement of a busy metropolis and the peacefulness and security of our establishment with an incredible view of a forest. Here you will discover why Rio is known as the 'Marvelous City'.
We offer everything you should expect from a first rate hostel. All our rooms are well kept. There is also a variety of private rooms. Our facilities include a pool and a barbecue area, a fully equipped guest kitchen, our very own Boom Bar and the indispensible Mountain Lounge adjacent to the forest that surrounds the hostel.
If you're looking for a place to chill and relax, this is the place to be. We are located on a quiet and safe street where our noisiest neighbours are monkeys hanging around in the woods behind us. With luck you get to see other wildlife animals around as well.
If you're looking for a place to party, this too is the place to be. Bamboo Rio Hostel is partnered with one of the biggest events production company in Rio. Tickets to the biggest parties and raves in town are offered here and some of the times, for FREE! We have special discounts for partnered bars, gyms and other establishments. We offer the best of what's going on in town and with us you have an open channel with the local youth.
We value your money more than any other hostel, offering you the best tours in town for the best prices! To top it all off, the ladies get a free Caipirinha on your first night! Not to mention speedy wireless internet and more.
We charge 100% of the total cost to confirm the New Year reservation (28th December 2021 - 05 january 2022) and Carnaval and that this sum is not reimbursable.
We accept children only in the private rooms (children up to 5 years do not pay)! children and teenagers from 6 a 16 years pay an extra fee and has a
right to an extra mattress and breakfast . Teenagers from 17 to 18 years may stay in the shared dormitories paying a normal rate only if accompanied by an adult. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>