Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nested in the jungle, Bambu Gran Palas Cenote and Beach Club is surrounded by lush green jungle and mangroves few steps from the beach, with a cenote on site, the place respects the plants and uses the environment as part of the design. In addition, the city of Tulum is just 20 minutes by car from our location.
This place consists of three dorms, one female only, another unisex-mixed-couples and one more that allows owners and their pets that are more educated than the guests. Come and stay in one of our 38 private cubicles nested in a cozy all Bamboo and Coconut cabins, with amenities such as, private cenote, restaurant service, free electric transportation from the hostel to our beach club and much more.
Bambu Gran Palas Cenote and Beach Club Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 11:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 22.00
The maximum period of stay is 28 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>