Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Banana Farm Hostel is located in a beautiful village just 20 minutes public bus ride to Arusha city center. It's an ideal escape from the noisy city of Arusha and retreat to the outdoors.
We also organize safaris to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, mountain climbs such as Kilimanjaro and Meru or day trips in and around Arusha based on your budget.
At Banana Farm Hostel we offer you a range of private and shared rooms. Hot showers is available and toilet/shower are private. Daily housekeeping is available and towels, soaps and toiletries are provided for free.
Banana Farm Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash is preferred. Credit card payments will be charged 5% of the total amount.
Check in is flexible.
Check out before 11:00 .
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>