Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No groups for partying.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
AS WE ARE AN ECO HOMESTEL, WE CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT. THAT'S WHY WE HAVE 8 BIKES THAT OUR GUEST CAN USE FOR FREE TO AVOID THEM OF TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
We are not in the center!!! We are 5min walking from the beach. Barbatuke is located in a privileged area of Malaga called Pedregalejo, 15 min away for the city center by bus. The beach is only 5 minutes walking distance and you will find many restaurants and cafeterias along the promenade. We are surrounded by nature, and there are many possibilities for trekking to the San Anton mountain where you can enjoy the unforgettable views.
We have 10 rooms: 9 private (2 single rooms, 6 double rooms and 1 Suite) and 1 shared (6-Bed Mixed Dorm). There are 3 shared bathrooms for all the rooms except for the Suite, which has its own bathroom with a jacuzzi. Some rooms also feature a balcony.
Barbatuke Policies and Conditions:
Pending Balance: Barbatuke will charge the 'Pending balance' of your reservation on the credit card provided to Hostelworld. In case the card is rejected, Barbatuke will contact you to complete the payment using another method. If it is not possible to reach you 48h after the card has been rejected, the property can cancel your reservation.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included - 4.00 EUR per
person per day.
The reception service is open from 08.30.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>