Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds, cancellations or reduction in numbers after 2pm AEST, two weeks (14 days) prior to arrival day
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is a choice of dorm rooms at BASE from mixed dorms to the female sanctuary dorms which includes a sanctuary pamper package on arrival.
The private tent (NO tent provided) also has sea views!! Camping site rates are based per person, not per tent. You must bring your OWN tent!
The double rooms at BASE are situated right on the rocks overlooking the ocean, you will not believe the view from your room!!
The Island bar has extensive decks overlooking the water, spend a lazy afternoon sipping on a drink and take in the magnificent views BASE has to offer. By night the party scene comes alive with funky tunes and awesome bar games to keep the crowd entertained. The Island bar at BASE is the best party bar on the island!
BASE also has an onsite cafe open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with affordable and tasty food right at your doorstep.
Whether your travelling, having a group party weekend or just need a few days in paradise..you need to stay at base!!!
Please note if you have purchased a site to pitch a Tent, No tents are provided, you must bring your own tent
Island Life Beach Festival
Island Life Beach Festival is a party unlike any other Australia has seen - igniting the steamy sands of Magnetic Island each month with the promise of peace + love + party for all!
Paint yourself from head to toe, grab a bucket and let your body lose control at what has become Australia’s most iconic monthly outdoor party, Party with crowds of up to 5000!!!!!!!
Experience the endless summer party that is
Island Life Beach Festival, Magnetic Island! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>