Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy within the two weeks prior to arrival:
* Between one and two weeks prior – 50% cancellation fee will be imposed
for any cancelled numbers.
* Within one week out from arrival – 100% cancellation fee for any
Additional Terms and Conditions
For all groups credit card details are held to cover any unlikely event of damage to property.
No Alcohol to be consumed in the property due to our onsite liquor licence.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here at Base Taupo we are a bunch of travellers providing cold beer, primo travel and activity advice and a bed type to suit every traveller!
Stay with us and you won't regret it! Base Tapo has -
- Nightly Bar entertainment - Boozy Bingo, Trivia, Live DJs and Music at our onsite bar and nightclub open 'til the early hours!
- Range of beds - Shared dorms - Private rooms. Whether you're on a budget or a little picky - we've got all Bases covered!
- Well Equipped Communal Kitchen and BBQ Facilities
- FREE Wifi
- All linen included
- Soak up the rays on our sundeck with one of the best views in town!
- Central Location surrounded Taupo's hottest nightlife, bars and restaurants!
- Onsite Travel Gurus who know everything you need to know about NZ's most beautiful small town!
24 Hour check in available on Request.
Come stay with us - we would love to play a part in your Taupo experience! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>