Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bath Backpackers is the best situated hostel in the whole of Bath. Only a 2 minute walk from both the train and bus stations and even closer to the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey. Staying at Bath Bathpackers is the ideal way to get the most out of your visit to the city.
Nothing is too much trouble, our world renowned, knowledgeable staff will give you advice on the best bars, cafes, clubs and restaurants to take in during your stay in Bath.
Bath is a multi storey building, complete with a basement party dungeon, separate kitchen and TV/common room.
Please take note of the 'standard' hostel conditions:
Bath Backpackers is a backpackers hostel.
Passports, drivers license or national identity card are the only forms of ID accepted by us and will be required on check-in.
The minimum age for staying at Bath Backpackers is 18 years old.
Reception is open only with confirmed booking (exact arrival time required). For check in outside of these hours you must contact the hostel on check in day before 11pm.
Check-in is from13:30 until 23:00.
Â£5 cash security deposit is payable on check-in, which you will receive back when you leave provided you did follow the house rules.
Please note that bookings are for 7 days maximum. Extensions of stay would need to be discussed with staff at the hostel after arrival.
The hostel has a 48 hours cancellation policy. If you wish to cancel, you must do it 48h before check in day. Any cancellations within this time will be fully charged.
We don't allow group bookings to be made online. Any booking for 5 or more must contact the hostel directly to make the booking *
Any online multibookings for 5 or more will be cancelled without any refund.
We reserve the right to charge full balance within 48 hours of arrival day.
*We do not accept stag/hen parties or any groups which may cause our other guests to feel uncomfortable. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>