Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Refund on Cancellation once booking is been done deposit paid.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit is required 50% on conformation and 50% 2 weeks before arrival.
Children over the age of 12 counted as adults
Children up to 5 years sharing same bedding no charge
2 Children between 6 years to 12 years counted as 1 adult for any room
Baby cribs provided on request free of charge
Special price for group bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dormitory type accommodation is provided.
Cooking facilities is not allowed to be used.
Maximum number allowed is up to 100 guests.
Bedding can be bunk bed, mattress, single beds, king beds
Special meal plan for group bookings
Special activities for group booking
Activities included horse riding, kayaking, swimming, volleyball, fishing, hiking, team building, crabbing, soccer, rugby etc.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>