Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit is non-refundable if there is a cancellation one week before travel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have easy access to the beach, which is known for amazing and consistent surf all year long. Our hostel has a shared kitchen and hang-out area called the rancho with a new TV so you can Netflix & chill.
Beach Break is in the heart of Santa Teresa next to some of the best surf in the whole country. You can walk to the beach in one minute and there's a grocery store and pizza place right next door. There are a few cafes within walking distance, upcoming art galleries, and cool local shops around us. We have beautiful beaches all around for those wanting water sports other than surfing. There are tide pools for snorkeling, a fishing village within a few minutes where you can rent a boat for the day,
The hostel features 16 rooms, including dorms, private rooms, and full apartments. There is air-conditioning in every room as well as hot water. We offer info on tours and activities in the area. We have hammocks and a shared kitchen in the rancho area, as well as free WiFi.
Beach Break Surf Hotel Policies & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13%
Breakfast not available
Reception opening hours from 9.00 to 21.00
Pet friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>