Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
First night accommodation to be paid up front with 200 euro security and cleaning deposit to confirm booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups with people under 18 must have adult supervision.
No drinking or smoking permitted in the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Beach Haven Holiday Hostel is located approximately eight miles south of Waterford City in the delightful seaside resort of Tramore (The Riviera of Irelan). We are centrally located at just 5 minutes’ walk from the town center, golden beach, amusements and all sorts of seaside fun. Waterford City is Ireland's oldest city with Waterford Crystal visitors center, three excellent museums and the Viking triangle. Tramore is about two hours drive from Dublin or Cork and 75 minutes from Rosslare ferry port. Tramore has a special emphasis on family holidays with loads of local attractions and things to do for everyone.
Our hostel has various sized rooms to suit any group and plenty of private bathrooms with showers. We have both dorms and private rooms.
Beach Haven Holiday Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 8 am to 8 pm.
Children must be supervised.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>