Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy chilling at the beach all day. Try your hand at Picigin. Watch the locals play. It's more than just keeping the ball up while diving around in the water. It's pretty amazing and lots of fun.
Bačvice is the ONLY beach in Split awarded the 'Blue Flag' for clean swimming water & safety.
* We are only a few steps from the Beach!
* We are in the city Center, only a 7 minute walk to the train, bus, ferry and
airport drop off point. Diocletian's Palace, Old Town & all tourist sites, yep 7 min walk. (NO need for buses).
We are your home away from Home!
How to start the day;
Dress up with swimming suit and slippers; perhaps enjoy the Free Cafe and Tea on our cool artistic balcony, “created by previous guests”. Grab your towel, walk for a few steps (We are not on the water, but less than a minute walk from the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
Chill, chill, chill perhaps play a few tunes on the guitar while enjoying your beer or perhaps a glass of wine on the balcony with your new friends and fellow travelers.
Get ready for a night out! Bačvice has the MOST popular nightlife in Split with over 20 bars, restaurants, cafes & discos, right ON the water. Open until 5:00 in the morning and let`s not forget the big after party: Night swimming in the Adriatic sea. Bačvice is the MOST popular beach in Split. It's the ONLY beach locals & tourists go to swim and party.
Ladybird's, and the Guest's Very Cool Art decor is covering the walls. She is a Norwegian Artist Lady who has spent many years living in our hostel.
We have a Common Room with Guest Computer, TV, DVDs and Book exchange.We have a lot of fun but discourage groups of irresponsible drinkers.
If you need a quiet night at home, the party leaves the house latest at 10:30 p.m. due to city noise restriction laws.
We got the best steamer from Norway so we are steam cleaning the hostel. We also wash our sheets beyond 60 degrees Celsius. So we believe to be the cleanest hostel in the city ;o)
* Free Wi-Fi and guest computers
* Free individual Lockers and Locks
* Lights and plugins above every bed
* Windows with mosquito net in most rooms
* Free towel hire, hairdryers and irons
* Free luggage storage
* Free linens
* Laundry service & more.
* Clean, safe and fun!
* Book exchange
* Free maps
* Colors and brushes to decorate the walls, ceiling...
* Flexible check out time
* Age restriction
* No curfew
* No Lockout
Make sure to check out our pictures on Facebook (Beach Hostel)
WELCOME TO BEACH HOSTEL
Can't wait to meet you!
PS: Due to Covid 19, to guests who arrive in one group, we keep in one room but guests from different parties we try to keep in different rooms and have in dorms as less guests as possible. Also upon arrival we kindly ask you to use hand sanitizer at the front desk. Looking forward to hosting You! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>