Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The first nights accommodation will be deducted from your credit card in the event of a no show or failure to give cancellation notice 48 hours prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For Dorm Rooms an additional charge of $20 person is payable for Linen/Key Deposit. This will be refunded on return of Linen/Key on checkout.
Check in time is 2pm
Checkout time is 10.00am
Any persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Additional deposits are required for some group bookings.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated just a short stroll from the famous Cable Beach, Beaches of Broome is a contemporary, stylish resort offering total luxury at an affordable price.
We have designed the resort to cater for everyone - couples, families, backpackers, groups and corporates.
Rooms range from luxury Double rooms with Ensuite to Private and Family rooms with Shared Facilities and a variety of Dorms. Female Dorm rooms are available.
All rooms are clean and modern, with air conditioning (dorm rooms are centrally controlled) and ceiling fans.
All our rates includes a daily buffet continental breakfast and FREE WiFi.
Airport pick ups are complimentary if arranged 48 hours in advance (April to September only, Conditions apply).
We are located right at the beach, approximately 5km's from the airport and downtown Broome with the town bus service right outside.
Facilities include a fully licensed bar, full communal kitchen, BBQ facilities, large swimming pool, DVD room, Tour desk, Luggage Storage, Scooter hire and more.
Wet Season Reception hours are 7am to 9pm. Dry Season Reception hours are 7am to 11pm. If you are arriving outside reception hours, please let us know your arrival time so we can make arrangements to greet you.
48 hours notice for cancellations. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>