Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are close to Central train station and close to south bus station.
Parking for bicycles. Hire bikes and kayaks at our Hostel.
We are suggesting manifold sport & art activities.
We have professional photo studio.
We are organizing trips to Thracian sanctuaries & landmarks in the close of Plovdiv.
Quiet clean place, no traffic noise and friendly staff.
Here you can try traditional Bulgarian snacks.
When booking is for three nights or more, the guest is entitled to free use of a bicycle for 3 hours.
For a five night stay, the guest is entitled to a:
- free photo shoot in studio.
- free kayaking down the Maritsa River
The equipment is not luxurious. Some of the furniture (eg some beds) are 40 to 50 years old.
We have a 48 hours cancellation policy
Cash payment on arrival only
Check In Time:from 11.30 until 20:00
Check Out Time: until 11:00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>