Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is easy to reach the Old Town, by bus or by car and by bike too.
The house is in Sorisole, a lovely village 4 km from the centre of Bergamo.
A part of the house is for guests only, suitable for single or a couple, family or a group of friends . A rich breakfast will be served in a lovely dining room or in the garden: typical Italian breakfast includes coffee, tea, milk, fruit juice, cakes, yoghurt, bread, butter, jam and marmalade, biscuits and croissants.
Check in from 16.00 to 21.00
Payment: Cash only.
Always contact the Property to advise about your arrival time, as there is NO 24 hour reception.
The house has 3 bedrooms for the guests: 1 single room, 1 double room and 1 twin room.
Some rooms are facing a balcony and have a lovely view on the garden and the hills.
A crib may be added to the room.
The big bathroom is on the same floor for guests' use only.
You will find towels and sheets, and a hair-dryer, too.
We offer free rental bicycles
Internet wireless free.
No smoking policy. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>