Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hello I am Claudio, the owner of Bed and Breakfast alla Vucciria. I am happy to host you in my B&B, where I also live, close to my guests. Alla Vucciria is the right place for you if you would like to get to know the real Palermo and live for some days in one of the typical narrow streets in the heart of the historical centre. In a radius of 1 km you can visit 80% of the most important sights on foot, and we will give you all the information you need.
In the morning I will serve you a rich breakfast: warm croissants, bread, fresh fruit, tomatoes, jam, butter, olive oil...
Our rooms Azzurra, Romeo & Giulietta and Pesca all have a private bathroom inside; the single room has got a shower inside and shares a nice bathroom with the owner's room. The whole apartment is air-conditioned, and three rooms have balconies overlooking the street; the single room faces a terrace inside the apartment bloc.
A garage is available at 300m from the apartment for cars and motorcycles (15 Euro/24h).
If you would like to get to know better the historical centre, you can go on a tour with me, Claudio, during the night. We will eat some local specialities and walk around, and I will show you some hidden gems of Palermo. The tour is organized by appointment and its for free! You will only pay food and drinks.
Cash favorite, on arrival.
Every booking can be cancelled in any moment. If you cancel the booking until 48h before your scheduled arrival, no any fees will be charged.
After this time the payment of the first night will be required. In case of no-show without notice, the entire cost of the booked stay will be required.
Due to all rooms are located on the second floor this property is not suitable for people with walking disabilities.
Please, it's very important to confirm your new estimated arrival time home if it is changed.
If you are on time, I can devote more time to you!
I am looking forward to welcoming you here! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>