Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For bookings more that 5 people, 50% cancelation fee will apply for cancelations 14 days before arrival. For cancelations less than 14 days before, full cancelation fees will apply.
For less than 5 people is not considered a group booking so normal website cancelation terms shall apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bedspot Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival full cancelation fee applies
PLEASE NOTE RECEPTION IS FROM 9:00-17:00 IF YOUR ARRIVAL IS ESTIMATED AFTER THAT PLEASE ADVISE US
1. For Check-in before 15:00
A. Between 00:00-9:00 reservations need to have the night before booked in order to accept the check-in between these hours and inform us about the time of arrival at least 12 hours before. (eg: Booking 1 May-2 May ,arrival May 1st 01:00am. The normal check in is 14:00 May 1st. If you wish check in on May 1st at 01:00am then the reservation should be 30April-2May).
B. Between 9:00-15:00 early check-in is subject to availability of the hostel
2. For Check-in after 15:00
IN ORDER TO SEND YOU THE SELF CHECK IN PROCEDURE :)
A. Between 15:00-17:00 Normal check-in will apply
B. Between 17:00-22:00 Normally Reception is closed so ring us up and we will be there as soon as possible send us an email so we can provide the self check-in directions
C. Between 22:00-07:00 Normally Reception is closed , if you need to check in you need to inform us at least 12 hours before arrival so we can provide the self check-in directions.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card.
We do not accept customers older than 35 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>