Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Feel at home in our cozy common area. Meet other travelers, swap a book, play our guitar and share a pot of tea or a beer or get ideas for what else you have to experience in Copenhagen. Outside we have a charming quiet courtyard where you can recharge over morning coffee before heading out into the turbulent Copenhagen.
We live in a quiet backyard in the most vibrant Nyhavn – right in Copenhagen city center. You will know this place for historic wooden boats, lot of cafes and small art shops and a lot of markets and things going on during the summer (and winter).
You can book a bed in a dorm room with 6, 8, 10 or 12 bunk beds. We have custom built all the wooden bunk beds and we have made sure that you get a cool retreat when the day has gone on long enough.
- There are curtains in all the beds, so you get much more privacy than is normally seen in dorms
- Reading lamp and power in all beds
- Lockers in all rooms (locked with your own padlock)
- Beds are long enough for our tall guests
Bedwood Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival free cancelation. Late cancellation/no show charge is one night of stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, paypal, mobilepay or by most cards
50% pre-authorisation can occur when booking
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00
Get an online discount on breakfast, or prebook directly in reception - DKK 49,- (normal DKK 65,-)
24 hour reception, but only night watch for late arrivals from 00:00-08.00 and no other services at night.
Quiet in the rooms at. 22:30, but you are welcome to a silent hang out in our common areas.
Hang out in our quiet courtyard.
To respect our neighbours - the rest of the backyard is only for passing through.
No curfew and no rules without a reason.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>