Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Location is a definite advantage: proximity to the business, administrative, trade center of Minsk is combined with isolation from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Panorama restaurant on the 22nd floor offers a breathtaking view of Minsk. There is also Cafe Belarusian cuisine and Paparats-kvetka bar. Panoramic lift takes you to the observation deck, where you can enjoy the beauty of the city.
All rooms have modern furniture, satellite TV, telephone, free WiFi, private bathroom. There are rooms with air conditioning. For business purposes, one can rent a conference hall with 240 seats, equipped with simultaneous translation, conference room or rooms for negotiations. Other facilities include parking, business center, beauty salon, pharmacy, currency exchange, shop, laundry, safe at the reception, gym, swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, billiard.
Belarus Hotel Minsk Policies & Conditions:
We require a valid credit card to proceed with your reservation. The remaining amount of the reservation will be pre-authorized and charged on your arrival date of the booking by Click and Book Travel. For non valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification.
We require your reply and valid credit card details within 3 working days. If you do not provide valid credit card details within 3 working days your booking may be cancelled.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast Not included.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>