Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The tourist attractions surrounding Westminster and Buckingham Palace are just a few stops on the Tube away. Waterloo Train Station and the South Bank can be reached in 10 minutes’ Tube journey. Very close to Brixton Academy, the largest music venue in London.
Modern rooms at the Belgrave Hotel each feature satellite TV, a telephone, radio and tea/coffee facilities. Each room has a private bathroom. While other hotels offer steep prices, we tend to offer value rates because we know you may be on a budget.
Belgrave Hotel London Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:30 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
All guest cards would be Pre-authorised 7 days prior to guest check in date.
We will be serving continental breakfast inclusive in the room price. Breakfast from Monday to Friday would be served from 7.30 am to 9.30 am and Saturday/Sunday breakfast will be served from 7.30am to 10.00 am.
24 hour Reception.
Parking spaces on request with additional £15.00 per day from check in to check out time. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>