Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has private rooms with en suite or shared bathrooms, and mixed shared bedrooms of 4 beds. All rooms have a view of our beautiful garden. The rooms are new and furnished, have mosquito nets and wall-fans, and are cleaned each day. Guests receive fresh and clean linen and have 24 hour access to a furnished kitchen. Guests can also enjoy the common room which has music, books, games and TV. Free wifi is available throughout the hostel. The Bella flor Hostal restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch, amazing juices and features delicious, freshly-cooked Colombian cuisine.
The hostel is just a few minutes' walk from a beautiful beach and the stunning Palomino River, which is very popular with locals and visitors for swimming and using floats. Other must-see attractions within walking distance to the hostel are the local mountains, amazing nature reserves and the Indian Reserve Area.
The friendly town center of Palomino is only 2 minutes' walk away, featuring bars, pizzerias, bakeries, restaurants and local shops. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>